Friday 20 April 2007

RE Comments - welcome! (In most cases)

Dear blog readers - just a quick note: I have changed settings and still allowed comments, but these are hidden at present. Sadly someone sent 3 nasty (and rather incomprehensible!) comments that forced me to do so. I really appreciate the responses people have made recently, and welcome discussion and feedback.

Even if you disagree strongly with my posts and blog, I'd like to hear from you. There is no point however in writing offensive ranting comments about unrelated topics, because this does not convince bloggers that you have something worth saying.

When the blogosphere has calmed down a bit I may change back to where I was. Some bloggers insist now people leave an IP address (some programmes automatically do so). I think that is intrusive personally, and being anon can be a helpful vehicle, despite abuses.